Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Heated rear windscreen
- Privacy glass
- Automatic headlight control system
- LED rear lights with high functionality
- Brake energy regeneration
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold function
- Emergency rear braking signal
- ESC including ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, MKB and traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Electrically adjustable heated folding and auto dimming door mirrors with boarding spots
- Airbags - Front side, head, knee and curtain
- Automatic door unlocking in case of crash
- Automatic fuel cut off in case of crash
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Pedestrian monitor
- Three point seatbelts rear
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Driver Convenience
- Start/stop system with regenerative braking
- Driver fatigue sensor
- Diesel particulate filter
- Driver and passenger seats height adjust
- Height adjustable front three point seats belts with tensioners
- Isofix child seat preparation outer rear
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Manual lumbar support for front seats
- Rear seats fixed folding and divided 60:40
- Seatbelt reminder signalisation and pretensioner for all seats
- Audio / Communications
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- Interior Features
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Alarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Storage on wheel cover
- Maximum speed115 mph
- Cubic capacity1,598 cc
- Power115 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.50 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^55.4 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^68.9 mpg
- MPG (combined)^62.8 mpg
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1973 kg
- Vehicle length4382 mm
- Vehicle width1841 mm
- Vehicle height1603 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2638 mm
- Co2 emissions118.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.