Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Privacy glass
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold function
- Emergency rear braking signal
- ESC including ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, MKB and traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Front assist radar scanning of the space in front of the car with automatic braking
- Hill hold control
- Drive mode selector
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Interior Features
- Textile floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Audio / Communications
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- Alarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Keyless entry and keyless start with safe system
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Storage on wheel cover
Fitted optional extras
- Steel space saving spare wheel with tool kit and jack
- Maximum speed126 mph
- Cubic capacity1,498 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.80 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.60 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^41.5 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^57.7 mpg
- MPG (combined)^50.4 mpg
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1932 kg
- Vehicle length4382 mm
- Vehicle width1841 mm
- Vehicle height1603 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2638 mm
- Co2 emissions127.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.