Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Driver's Assistance
- Navigation system
- Exterior Features
- Acoustic glass
- Electric front and rear windows with child proof lock
- Heated rear windscreen
- Privacy glass
- Black roof rails and door mirrors with radiator grille
- Panoramic sunroof
- Automatic headlight control system
- Full LED headlights + adaptive front light system + LED daytime running lights and front cornering fog lights
- Hill start assist/hill descent control
- Exterior mirrors, auto-dimming, power-folding/adjustable/heated
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold function
- ESC including ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, MKB and traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Front assist radar scanning of the space in front of the car with automatic braking
- Hill hold control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Interior Features
- Textile floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Black roof headlining
- Fabric sports seats with thermoflux and silver stitching
- Leather-wrapped multifunction sports steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Driver Convenience
- Start/stop system with regenerative braking
- Multifunction colour trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Isofix child seat preparation outer rear
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Manual lumbar support for front seats
- Audio / Communications
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- Voice control
- LED Interior lighting pack with Skoda welcome logo - Karoq
- Alarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Anti-theft wheel bolts protection
- Keyless entry and keyless start with safe system
- 19" Vega anthracite alloy wheels
- Storage on wheel cover
Fitted optional extras
- Tool kit and jack
- Space-saving spare wheel
- Maximum speed121 mph
- Cubic capacity1,968 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.10 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^46.3 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^62.8 mpg
- MPG (combined)^55.4 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2199 kg
- Vehicle length4382 mm
- Vehicle width1841 mm
- Vehicle height1607 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2630 mm
- Co2 emissions134.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
# This car is not currently an Approved Used Car and will only be supplied to you when all the Approved Used Car Standards are met.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.